The goal of this conference is to help Mid-Atlantic region writers and filmmakers achieve their creative dreams by connecting them with accomplished teachers, consultants and industry professionals.
Join us for a the weekend-full event, including:
* Opening Night Screening of Europa, Europa
followed by Q&A with writer/director Agnieszka Holland;
* Workshops for all skill levels — from beginner to seasoned pro;
* Dara Marks
, in a rare East Coast appearance, will teach both Inside Story
and Engaging the Feminine Heroic
* Saturday night screening of Vamps
, Amy Heckerling's latest film with Q&A with producer Lauren Versel;
* Receive a critique of your program pitch by industry professionals;
* Master class on Writing for the Web presented by the Writers Guild of America East;
* Master class on Crowd Funding presented by Thinking Forward Media
Practice Your Pitch: 18 attendees will have 5 minutes each to pitch their project to producers and 10 minutes for critique of their pitch. We’ll let you know when you’re on!
You can be in the audience for script critiques.
You can register for a one-day pass or individual workshops here.
Travel discounts from American Airlines and Amtrak available at www.wifv.org/scriptdc
REGISTRATION CLOSES November 26, 2012
Full ScriptDC Conference $275 Members/$375 Public.