The purpose of the Roundtables is to help members connect with each other. We know that a strong community is vital to our success as an organization and that the stronger association our members have to each other the stronger we all will be. We wholeheartedly believe that these Roundtable Groups will give our members a much-needed outlet to reach out and learn from one another. Current Roundtables include Animators, Audio, Conscious Media, Documentary Filmmakers, Editors, Student/Transitioning Professionals, Screenwriters, Talent.
How They Work:
• Roundtables can be created for any interest area within WIFV (editors, directors, producers, freelancers, staff, owners, writers, etc.).
• There is no limit to the number of Roundtables that can be created.
• Each Roundtable governs itself using guidelines provided by WIFV.
• Roundtables can be created based on location (Silver Spring Group, Alexandria Group). They can also be created for specific membership levels (Student, Professional, Executive, Corporate).
What WIFV Will Provide:
• A Roundtable specific listserv as requested.
• Articles in the newsletter when space permits.
• Announcements of meetings in calendar section of WIFV website.
• Guidance and advice when needed.
• A Roundtable recruitment table at the Annual WIFV Open House.
For more information on specific Roundtables, contact the WIFV office at 202-429-9438.